Cinque Terre Trek is our most popular tour each season. It gives people the most for their money and time.
• This tour begins from train station in Riomaggiore and tours the village with an overview of the marina. We then walk up above the village of Riomaggiore and reach the castle for a wonderful view of all the village below. Now we go up a set of stairs that lead us through the old vineyards as we will reach the bridge. This trail will take us away from the crowds and make out trek easier to reach above the Via dell' Amore.
• We walk through vineyards above Manarola and head towards the hamlet of Groppo. From here we walk down the original road to Manarola, explore the marina to take some great shots of Manarola which has become the most recognized village of Cinque Terre. From the train station we board the train to Monterosso.
• Walking along the resort town of Monterosso, making our way to the old part of the village through an old tunnel.
• Tour the three different churches and walk in the back alley-ways before we catch the boat.
• Boatride back to Riomaggiore passing all five villages. (weather permitted).