This trek gives you the most of Cinque Terre in the shortest amount of time.
• Trek starts in Riomaggiore at 8:30 or 9 am.
• We tour Riommagiore giving history as we pass the churches and make out way up to the Castle.
• From this point we start our hillside climb through the vineyards. We’ll stop along the way to discuss the grape growing and wine making, past & present. Then we will pass up above the Via dell ‘Amore and up to Point Corniolo, where there is a wonderful view of all of Cinque Terre
• Steep descent into Manarola into a “carugio” that will take us out to a terrace above the sea
• After a walk out around the main point in Manarola and back through the main street we end our trek here.
There is no train ticket with this trek