This Spring Safari takes you through the Rift Valley to the source of the Nile and through Uganda's Wildlife Parks to the Gorilla in the Virunga Mountains in the border area of Uganda, Congo and Rwanda. This is followed by a few days of relaxation on scenic and historical trails in Rwanda, where tremendous development has been made after the 1994 Genocide.
• Transport in 4x4 extended Land cruiser with guaranteed window seat and pop-up roof for game viewing
• Park, conservancy and Community fee's as per 01/01/16 ( subject to changes)
• 5 x Overnights in town hotels
• 12 x Overnights in lodges and luxury Camps
• Full board except in Nairobi, Kampala, Kigali, Gisenyi
• English speaking local guides on the hikes
• All mentioned activities • Gorilla and Chimpanzee permit
• All transfers inclusive airport transfers
COST $5,790.00 per person (includes all your lodging, meals, transportation, guides and porters).
non refundable $750.00 deposit
(airfare not included)
(permit to secure the the date of our entry)
• East African Tourist Visa, which will be valid for Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda ( US$ 100) and an another one for the Congo.
• A yellow fever shot is required (This all can be done at your city health department)
• Bring $1.00 bills for tips and change (Change is had to come by, so it good to have)
Bills have to be no older than 2002 to be accepted.
For more information on this trek ad others, please visit: