Cinque Terre Trek is our most popular tour each season. It gives people the most for their money and time.
• This tour begins from train station in Riomaggiore and tours the village with an overview of the marina. We then walk up above the village of Riomaggiore and reach the castle for a wonderful view of the village below. Now we go up a set of stairs that lead us through the old vineyards as we will reach the bridge. This trail will take us away from the crowds and make out trek easier to reach above the Via dell' Amore.
• We walk through vineyards at about 535 meters and explore the village of Volastra with the option of lunch. We walk out on to #6 Trail to see 2 wonderful views of Manarola and Corniglia from above. This is also one of the most famous vineyards of Cinque Terre. We then go back through Volastra and head down into Manarola. From here we walk around the marina to take some great shots of Manarola which has become the most recognized village of Cinque Terre. From the train station we board the train to Vernazza.
• In Vernazza, you will be able to see the flood damage, walk to the marina, and right through the center of the village to the train station to reach our next village of Monterosso.
• Walking along the resort town of Monterosso, making our way to the old part of the village through an old tunnel.
• Tour the three different churches and walk in the back alley-ways before we catch the
• Boat to Manarola. The boat-ride gives you a different view of the area.
• Boatride back to Riomaggiore passing all five villages. (weather permitted).